Bihar Govt Job – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Pusa Bihar (RAU) has announced Job Notification to hire candidates who have completed B.Com, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil / Ph. D for Accountant, Assistant Comptroller, More Vacancies position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 07/03/2020 in prescribed format. Until applying for the respective posts, applicants are recommended to carefully navigate through the official notification and eligibility requirements.
- Accountant – 03- Degree in commerce from any recognized university. ii. Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Assistant Comptroller- 01-Master’s degree in the UGC seven-point scale from a recognized university with at least 55 percent of the marks or their equivalent grade of B. At least three years of appropriate administrative experience at a Central / State Govt office in finance & accounts / procurement / audit / human resource management. / Companies in the Public Sector.
- Assistant Registrar-01- A Master’s degree in the UGC seven-point scale from a recognized university with at least 55 per cent of the marks or its equivalent grade of B. At least three years of relevant administrative experience at a Central / State Govt office in academic / examinations / Finance & Accounts / Acquisition / Human Resource Management. / Undertakings in the public sector. Desirable: Good knowledge of Information & Communication
- Deputy Registrar- 02-Master’s degree from a recognised university / institution with at least 55 per cent of the marks or its corresponding grade of B in the seven-point scale of UGC. Nine years of experience in the administration of education at a recognized University / University OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other higher education institutions. OR 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent position. Desirable: Degree in Agriculture and knowledge of Computer.
- Registrar- 01-Doctorate in any division of a recognized university’s Agricultural / Horticultural / Animal Sciences / Basic Science / Community Science / Agricultural Engineering. A minimum of 15 years of teaching / research experience of which at least 5 years should be in the pay band-4 of Rs 37400-67000 as Professor / Principal Scientist with a grade pay of Rs 10000/-Extraordinary teaching contributions. Desirable: Administrative experience as Head of University Department / Head of Section / Local Station of an ICAR Institute, as well as coping with the student affair. Familiarity with the new trends in agrarian education/research.
Min 30 years Max 58 years.
1. For Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller
General/OBC/EWS : ₹ 1000/-
SC/ST/PwD/Women : Exempted from fees
2. For all other administrative posts
General/OBC/EWS : ₹ 500/-
SC/ST/PwD : Exempted from fees
1. Deputy Registrar and Registrar- Direct Recruitment
2. Assistant Registrar, Assistant Comptroller, Junior Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Written Examination (250 marks)
- Marks of Academic Qualification
- Interview – 100 Marks
How to Apply:
Online applications are requested for direct recruitment for various administrative positions (with the exception of the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller–for which qualified applicants must apply through OFFLINE MODE only in the specified application format available on the University website with the appropriate fee (if applicable) The online application can be filled in between 6 February 2020 (17:00:00 hrs) and 7 March 2020 (up to 23:59:59 hrs.)
Only for the position of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller, the application form (available on the University website) properly filled in along with the required documents and Request Draft drawn up in favor of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)” or any other nationalized bank will meet the University at the address below on or at the following address.