Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 for SC & ST category only
The Indian Coast Guard has accepted recruitment applications to assistant commandant posts. Interested and qualifying applicants may apply for the Coast Guard vacancy through online mode.
The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2020 application process will begin on February 9, 2020 and run until February 15, 2020. Candidates with a graduate degree in the relevant topic may apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant positions. Candidates can obtain all the necessary details on the qualification name of the post and others from this article.
• Starting date for online application: 9/02/2020
• Last date for submission of online application: 15/02/2020
- Date of Availability of Admit Card: 25-02-2020
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies – 25 posts
• Assistant Commandant (General Duty)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Commanding Posts in the Indian Coast Guard
- Enter Indian Coast Guard As an Assistant Commander General Duty For Men Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) For SC / ST- 02/2020 Batch (Vacancies: Sc-13 And St- 12).
- Assistant Commandant (General Duty) – Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 55% marks. Candidates should have passed 12th examination with Maths and Physics and have secured minimum 55% marks in 12th.
- The Indian Coast Guard, the Union’s Armed Force, offers a challenging career as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘ A ‘ Gazetted Officers) to young and dynamic Indian candidates for the general duty branch and only invites online applications for the SC & ST categories.
- Age (Born between): 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (including Both dates).
- Additional Eligibility Criteria (a) Candidates disqualified from any other service training academy on disciplinary grounds are not entitled to appear. (C) Candidates on criminal charges should not have been arrested, charged or tried. (D) Only applicants who have completed their final year / final semester exams and who have completed their diplomas shall apply.
- Gender: Male.
- Short Application listings. Short listing criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and if more applications with a higher percentage are received, the qualifying cut off for a particular center may be increased by more than 55 percent.
- Preliminary Screening. At a given date and time, shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection consisting of Mental Skill Test / Cognitive Aptitude Test and Image Perception and Conversation Test (PP & DT). The aptitude test will only be in English and will be objective in nature. Once allocated, the date / time and place of Preliminary Selection will not be changed at any point.
- Full Screening. For final selection, the applicants who qualify for Preliminary Selection will be called up. The date and location of the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be posted to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on the Indian Coast Guard web site. Psychological test, group task and interview (personality test) will be the final selection. Throughout FSB all documents / certificates checked throughout PSB must also be generated in originals.
How to Apply
Requirements for the above-mentioned post will only be approved’ Online’ from 09 to 15 Feb 2020 up to 1700 hrs. The relevant guidelines for completing online applications are as follows:-
- The candidate’s name, father / mother’s name and date of birth should be the same as shown in the passing certificate for the Xth degree. Every inconsistency in the document with the name and date of birth shall be liable for rejection.
- Specify the exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this shall not to be rounded off.
- Candidates selecting any one PSB venue from the options shown.
- Completing details such as personal email ID and candidate’s Mobile Number is compulsory. The date, time and location of the test and other information will be notified via personal email ID / CG Recruitment website.
- Either current or permanent online application address should be the same as the address given in the caste / category certificate.
|Official Website||Click Here|